Friday, January 15, 2010

My 3 lucks

I'm a very very lucky girl, and He loves me so much. Here I tell you why:

firstly firstly, Gue dibesarkan di lingkungan yang baik dan berkecukupan, sehingga gue sampai saat ini punya cukup kecerdasan dan kemauan untuk mencapai berbagai hal. Dan juga nilai-nilai yang diajarkan ke gue sejak kecil terbukti ampuh menyelesakan berbagai masalah. Thanks to my parents.

secondly, Dia mengijinkan gue untuk hidup dalam passion gue. I might get lost beetween 2000-2007, but in late 2007, He shows me that I can live with my drawings and paintings: There is a profesion called illustrator. I know I like to draw, but I think I'm not that genius to be a true 'artist', but I'm not very much interesting either on comics. Illustrator is something perfect for me. And since that 2007, I live like a free bird out of a cage, and not just flying-I'm singing out loud! Haha...!

third, He gave me a perfect spouse. I used to be a difficult person (being 200% melancholic can get you a daily trouble). But since we planned for a wedding (and it last till now), he changed me a lot. Now I'm living my life more lightly then ever...It is so relieving to live this way.
And, I feel so loved. An abundant love...everyday, every minutes.

Thank you! +)
Friday, 15 Januari 2010
3.32 PM

No comments: