Thursday, January 14, 2010

IF-Confined



Hello! My name is Audelia Agustine, or just call me Audi. I'm an illustrator live in bandung, Indonesia. Indonesia have the most famous island, Bali....but we also have thousands of beautiful place and cultures! Do come to our country and enjoy it!
And of course...please visit my gallery at http://tudelia.deviantart.com/ =D

This is my first time submitting IF theme(hope my pic match the theme...). I'll be very delighted for bunch of comments and critics! Hope I can learn from you all on IF =D Thank you!

2 comments:

audelia agustine said...

Hi Rui, I'm still opening your website. Wheww...there's a lot of work you posted there! I like your vector art. The color is sweet, but still have your sarcasm and surreal style.

Thank you very much for your appreciation!

Abe dan Naomi said...

Hallo, mbak audelia. Mbak, boleh tau kalau mau kontak hubungi ke mana, ya? Saya tertarik dengan karya mbak dan ingin membuatkan untuk ilustrasi buku anak-anak.

Salam,
Naomi